NAN® OPTIPRO® 4 is a growing-up milk designed for pre-schoolers from 3 years onwards, developed based on Nestlé’s relentless research on nutrition for children’s lifelong health. The pre-school years are an amazing time when your child becomes more actively engaged with the world around him, enabling him to grasp new possibilities. Giving your child proper nutrition during this period to support his growing needs is crucial for his development today and throughout his life.
NAN® OPTIPRO® 4 is a growing-up milk designed for pre-schoolers from 3 years onwards. It contains a unique combination of ingredients – OPTIPRO, 2’FL, and BL Probiotic that support your child’s healthy development, helping you provide a strong foundation for his or her future health.
- OPTIPRO is an optimized protein blend that supplies the right amount of proteins needed for your child’s optimal growth.
- 2’FL is an Oligosaccharide structurally identical to the most abundant one found in breast milk, it helps support immunity.
- BL Probiotic is a naturally active probiotic that helps support your baby’s healthy defence system.
Skimmed Milk (From Cow’s Milk), Whey Permeate (from Cow’s Milk), Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Whey Powder (from Cow’s Milk), Docosahexaenoic Acid (From Tuna Fish), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), 2’-Fucosyllactose, Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Bifidus Culture. Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12. Minerals: Calcium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate. Contains Milk, Soy & Fish.
Directions to Use:
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow it to cool.
- Strictly follow the feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle, then add powder using only the scope provided, carefully levelling off the extra powder.
- Make sure the scope is dry and store it back into the can. Close can after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Stir until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the child.