A Fact Check: Do you know your skin is the body's largest organ? Thus, it is imperative to maintain your skin like any other body organ. Healthy skin is an ideal and only way to look the best and turn the attention of onlookers getting praise.
The skin comes in contact with many elements, including sweat, pollutants, sun exposure, makeup, dirt and much more. These pollutants and dirt deprives the skin of its natural oil and turns it dry, taking away the natural glow. Herein, setting aside a few minutes for skin care in the morning and night is imperative.
If you want a youthful look and healthy skin, and to get rid of dry skin trouble, then it is vital to follow a good skincare routine and use the best skin care products in Qatar. Keep reading to understand the importance of morning skin rituals with the best morning care products for women who suffer from dry skin issues.
What is Dry Skin?
Dry skin, also known as Xerosis, is caused due to plenty of factors, including heat, arid climate, taking hot showers, using fragrant soaps, coming in contact with allergens, etc. Besides, harsh soap or hard water is also considered the prime cause of dry skin issues.
Why is morning skincare important for dry skin?
A morning skincare routine protects and preserves our skin from getting dry. Over the day, our skin comes in contact with different elements such as dirt, dust, sunlight, and sweat. Morning skincare resolves many issues such as acne and clogged pores and saves the skin from the sun's harsh rays. In addition, the secret to healthy, glowing, and youthful skin is nourishing it always.
5 Best Morning Skincare Routine Essentials for Dry Skin!
Applying the skin care products for the morning routine in the correct order can help to absorb them into the skin better and to get their full benefits. Here is the correct order of skin care products for women's morning routine to get rid of dry skin problems:
Best Morning Skincare Routine Order for Dry Skin:
Step 1: Cleansing or Cleanse with Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser
The characteristic of dry skin is lacking hydration levels. Therefore, a good morning routine for dry skin helps hydrate, repair, and nourish the skin. A cleanser is vital to face cleaning and the best morning skincare routine. It removes additional dirt and makeup, clears debris, and ensures the face is hydrated.
The benefits of Cleanser are:
- It strips the skin from natural moisturizer and keeps it hydrated
- It restores the skin's natural barrier
- It helps the skin remain dry and tight
- It is most suited for dry skin
USPs of CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
- It helps in removing oil, dirt, or makeup
- Its MVE technology releases moisturizing ingredients throughout the day
- Ceramides help in restoring and maintaining the skin's barrier
- It consists of Hyaluronic acid that assists in retaining the skin's natural moisture
- It is non-irritating, free of additional fragrances and non-comedogenic
- Cerave Qatar is one of the most preferred and highly recommended cleansers that free the face of dirt and keep it hydrated throughout the day.
How to use a facial cleanser?
- Wet your skin using lukewarm water
- Apply the Cerave Qatar Cleanser to the skin and rub it in a circular motion
- Rinse the face with water.
Step 2: Tone with Soskin Tonic Lotion
A toner is an essential ingredient of a face routine. It is highly recommended for all types of skin, especially dry skin, which helps balance the tone and whitens it.
Benefits of toner
- It maintains a unified skin tone throughout the face
- Remove impurities and dirt
- Cleanses and reduces dark spots
- Allows whitening the skin by penetrating deeper into the skin
USPs of Soskin R + Tonic Lotion
- It stimulates the skin and keeps it hydrated
- It helps soothe the skin by penetrating deeper into the skin
- It rejuvenates the skin and provides even toning
- It is enriched with active ingredients like rose water, arnica, and chamomile flower extracts that perfectly suit the needs of sensitive skin.
How to use face toner?
Soskin R + Tonic Lotion Qatar is the most recommended face toner to balance skin whitening. Here is the direction of use:
- Apply the toner on a cotton pad first and spread it evenly on targeted areas
- Do not apply in the area surrounding the eyes
- Use it in the morning and evening
Step 3: Use Vichy Vitamin C Serum
Looking for a youthful face. Are you having trouble with dullness, discolouration, pimples or fine lines? A serum is essential to the skincare routine for women, especially those suffering from dry skin, as it keeps it hydrated and soothes and nourishes them. In addition, it helps to protect the skin from different environmental factors with the help of antioxidants that prevents damage from harmful free radicals.
Benefits of serum
- It boosts collagen production in the skin
- It keeps it firm and tight
- It protects the skin from dullness, dryness and ageing
- It protects the skin from free radicals and includes anti-inflammatory properties
USP of Vichy Vitamin C Serum
- It comprises a rich formula containing vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid
- It makes the skin smoother and softer
- It reduces the symptoms of fatigue, discolouration and pigmentation, providing an illuminated and brighter skin
- The presence of Hyaluronic acid prevents wrinkles and fine lines. It tightens hydro-gris against dryness
- It contains no fragrance or paraben and gives an even complexion
How to use a face serum?
- Take a few drops of serum on the face after using a cleanser
- Rub it gently on your neck, face and skin
- Apply it twice daily
Step 4: Moisturise with Cerave Moisturizing Cream
Moisturisers are the magical element of the morning skincare routine. It is most suited for skin which helps keep it hydrated from over dryness.
Benefits of Moisturizer:
- It protects the skin from irritation caused due to pollutants
- It helps to revive skin from extra dryness
- It acts as a barrier between the skin and the weather, thereby protecting it from cold air.
USP of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream:
- It is best suited for individuals who have dry skin on the face and body
- It is designed using MVE technology that releases moisturising ingredients and helps to keep the skin hydrated for 24 hours
- The ceramides help to restore and maintain the natural barrier to the skin
- The presence of Hyaluronic acid assists in retaining the skin's natural moisture
- It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
How to use face moisturizing cream?
- Users are recommended to take prior consent from a physician before applying.
- Apply moisturiser 3 minutes after washing the face. It will help to keep the skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Apply it multiple times throughout the day.
Step 5: Apply La Roche-Posay Sunscreen SPF 50+
Sunscreens are natural protectors from the harsh UV rays of the sun. They prevent the skin and face from sunburns and reduce skin cancers. Besides, it reduces premature ageing giving the skin a radiant and glowing look. Thus, if you want to defeat dry skin, never step outside the house without applying sunscreen, which prevents damage from UV rays. Ensure the sunscreen has at least SPF 30.
Benefits of Sunscreen:
- It reduces the harmful effects of the sun
- It decreases exacerbations of Photodermoses
- It reduces the signs of ageing and protects from sunburn
USP of La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+
- The face gel is tested by dermatologists
- It is water resistant and paraben free
- It is non-comedogenic
How to use sunscreen?
- Users can apply it frequently to maintain protection from the sun
- Most recommended when going out in the sun, after towelling, sweating or swimming
Add Face-Steaming to Your Skin Care Routine
Face Steaming is an essential regime after skincare that suits all skin types. Indulging in face steaming twice or thrice a week is most preferred. Some of the advantages:
- It opens pores and loosens the build-up dirt through deep cleansing
- It softens the blackheads and helps in removing them easily
- It promotes circulation throughout the face by boosting blood flow on the skin
- It delivers more oxygen, thereby providing a healthy glow
- It removes acne-causing bacteria and dead cells that reason to acne
- It enables the release of trapped sebum (naturally occurring oil), which otherwise can cause blackheads and pimples
- It drives natural oil production on the face by moisturising it
- It helps to release sinus congestion caused due to congestion
Buy the best Facial Steamer online in Qatar from Care n Cure Pharmacy; the steamer maintains the water and pH balance of the skin and gives a youthful look. It includes a PTC heater that increases the inner temperature to 90 degrees while the thermostat protects from overheating.
DIY Morning Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Each skin has a different routine for morning and night. While the morning skin requires protection from harsh sunlight and UV rays, night skin needs pampering from the entire day's damage and pollution.
Apply Petroleum Jelly
Petroleum Jelly is also popular as mineral oil helps in providing a protective layer around the skin. In addition, it traps moisture, thereby healing dry skin and irritable skin patches.
Bath in lukewarm water
Taking hot showers surely increases blood circulation. Yet it can be harmful to your skin. Hot water scalds the skin and damages the cells, triggering allergic reactions. Replacing it with warm water or adjusting the temperature can help resolve it greatly.
Nourishing Oatmeal Baths
Colloidal oatmeal is rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is an ancient technique recommended by grandmothers which helps in resolving itching and irritation to the skin. Besides, a good oatmeal bath also traps the moisture inside the skin without making it dry.
- Process oatmeal into fine powder
- Mix it in warm water and stir continuously
- Take a quick and soothing bath
Intake Antioxidants and Omega-3s
One of the reasons for dry skin is exposure to elements that continuously damage your skin cells rather than repairing them. A lot of nutrition and remedy comes from food rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. These minimize the damage caused due to toxins and help breed healthy cells.
Some of the food with antioxidants are:
On the other hand, foods such as salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids rendering a glowing skin.
Opt for traditional soaps
Consider using soaps that are fragrance-free to reduce the effect of harsh chemicals on the skin.
Avoid coming in contact with allergens and irritants
Spending too much time in chlorinated or chemically treated water in pools, woollen clothing can irritate the skin and turn it dry. Assess what causes dry skin and treat the condition accordingly.
Massage with Coconut Oil
A natural remedy, applying coconut oil daily on sensitive parts of the body, under the eyes or around the mouth, which is more prone to dryness, will help keep it hydrated. In addition, its emollient properties fill the spaces or gaps between the skin cells and give it a smooth and tender look.
FAQS of Skin Care Routine of Women :
- Is it necessary to use vitamin C serum on your face?
- Yes. Vitamin C protects the skin from sunburn, hyperpigmentation, dryness, skin loosening, wrinkles and ageing.
- How often can I use a Face Mask?
- You can use it once or, maximum, twice a week
- How to identify my skin type?
- The skin is divided into oily, normal, dry and sensitive. The best way to check skin type is to wash it gently and leave it for hours without using any product to know the skin type.
- What are the factors affecting skin type?
- Factors like hormonal changes, diet and lifestyle affect the skin type.
- How can I handle sensitive skin?
- Sensitive skin must be washed gently without rubbing it harshly. Do not use products that contain irritants; use specially labelled products that are suitable for sensitive skin.
- How often should I wear sunscreen? Can I use it daily?
- Yes, you can use sunscreen daily with SPF ranging from 30 to 50, which helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, sallowness, and skin sagging.
Maintaining healthy skin is all worth the investment. It not only enhances the appearance of the skin but makes you confident in tackling the busy day with glow and shine.
Care n Cure is a renowned online store to buy the best morning skincare products in Qatar. So what are you waiting for? Make a worthy investment and tackle the struggle of good skin care with the best products.