Rossmax Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SB100
Rossmax Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SB100 is used to measure arterial oxygen saturation (% SpO2) of hemoglobin and pulse rate, an important indicator of your respiratory function. It is non-invasive device intended for spot-check of adult and pediatric whose age is over 3 at home, hospital.
- %Spo2 & Pulse Rate - Big LED screen display for easy reading.
- Shielded Design blocks Ambient Light.
- Biocompatibility & Anti-Allergic Design.
- One-touch ON/OFF key.
- Pulse Strength Indicator.
- The cord attached - Economical & portable health management tool.
- Ideal for oxygen therapy assessment.
- Ideal for sleep apnea screening.
- Ideal for health management.
- Ideal for spot-check & continuous monitoring.
Directions to Use:
- Open the clip; press the Power On button.
- Information of software version appears; insert one finger, nail side up, into the finger opening of the pulse oximeter. (Note: if no finger insert, the device will auto shut off after 8 seconds.)
- The pulse strength indication shows “-”, pulse oximeter begins its measurement. (Note: make sure the finger is lying flat, Do not shake and keep body steady during measurement.)
- Your SpO2 and pulse rate values will appear on the screen after few seconds. (Note: Don’t remove your finger until the measurement is completed.)