Govils Clove Oil 10 ml
Clove oil should never be applied to the gums undiluted as it can cause irritation and may lead to toxicity. Instead, it is best diluted by adding two to three drops to a neutral carrier oil, such as olive oil or canola oil. The oil preparation can then be dabbed onto the affected tissue with a cotton ball or swab.
Adults, the elderly, and children over 2 years old: Apply a small amount on a cotton bud directly on the tooth cavity as required.
Special warnings and precautions for use Use with caution in the mouth. Avoid contact with the skin and gums. Repeated use may cause gum damage. Seek dental attention as soon as possible. Not recommended for use in children under 2 years of age due to lack of adequate data."
Product Specifications and Features:
- It helps the temporary relief of toothache.
- It has been used for easing digestive upset.
- It helps to relieve pain.
- Not recommended for use in children under 2 years of age.
- Read Instructions before use.