جهاز لقياس الضغط من روزماكس بالذراع مع بلوتوث
Prevent the risk of cardio disease and stroke by early detection of atrial fibrillation, premature contraction, tachycardia and bradycardia. Cardiac disorders need medical attention and thus early diagnosis is of paramount importance. The PARR technology detects arrhythmia during regular blood pressure checks without any additional user skills, user interaction and measurement prolongation.
- Bluetooth® low energy technology
- Arrhythmia Detection (ARR)
- Atrial Fibrillation Detection (AFib) : Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib or AF) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. AFib is a serious condition that can occur without any signs or symptoms but can result in life-threatening complications if left untreated.
- Premature Contraction Detection (PC) : A premature contraction can originate in your heart’s upper (atria) or lower (ventricles) chambers. With this “extra” beat, a pause usually causes your next normal heartbeat to be more forceful. Premature beats that start in your heart’s upper chambers are premature atrial contractions, or PACs. Those that start in the lower chambers are premature ventricular contractions, or PVCs. Infrequently, premature contractions can be caused by disease or injury to the heart.
- Movement Detection
- Cuff Detection
- Hypertension Risk Indication
- Average of the last three readings
- 7 day AM/PM Averaging
- 120 memories for 2-users with date & time indication
- Guest Mode
- Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff
- Cuff Holder Design
- Large LCD size | 69 x 78 mm
- Adapter socket
- Lifetime Calibration