Hair Problems in Summer: Must Follow Summer Hair Care Routine
Summer is the time to bask in the sun and enjoy the outdoors, but it also means dealing with hair woes for many of us. From frizz to dryness, the summer heat can cause much havoc on our locks. However, with the right summer hair care routine, you can maintain healthy, shiny, beautiful hair all season long.
So, let us dive into some must-follow tips to keep your hair looking its best this summer.
Common Hair Problems Summer
Summer is a time when the sun is at its fierce best. But, unfortunately, together, it also brings a host of hair problems. From frizz to damage caused by UV rays, the warm weather can create quite a trouble on your locks. Herein, some of the common hair problems you might face during the summer months include:
- Hair fall: Exposure to summer heat and sun can cause the hair to lose its moisture, thus leading to dryness and brittleness. It is often a prime reason for hair fall.
- Frizzy hair: Humidity is the enemy of smooth hair. Moreover, managing frizzes can be quite a task in the summer months. Frizz happens when hair absorbs moisture from the air and swells up.
- Sun damage: UV rays can damage the hair cuticle, making dry, brittle hair more prone to breakage. It can also cause hair colour to fade and become.
- Chlorine and saltwater damage: Chlorine and saltwater can strip hair of natural oils, leaving it feeling drier and brittle.
Common Causes of Hair Issues in Summer
Summer exposes the hair to different factors leading to various problems. Some of the common causes are:
- Exposure to the sun causes damage to the hair cuticle, turning it dry and brittle.
- Humidity causes the hair to absorb moisture from the air leading to a frizzy and unruly appearance.
- Heat styling using tools like curling irons, straighteners, and blow dryers can damage the hair cuticle.
- Sweating causes the scalp to become oily ad attracts dirt and bacteria, leading to an itchy scalp and dandruff.
By understanding the cause of hair problems, you can take steps to prevent them and keep your hair healthy and beautiful throughout the summer. The preceding section elaborates on avoiding hair damage and falls during summer.
How to prevent hair fall during summer?
Use Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo to prevent hair fall and get a nourishing look:
Summer is the time of extreme heat that can remove the moisture from hair. The result is that the hair turns dry and prone to breakage. The ideal way to prevent hair fall is to wash your hair using Sebamed Anti-hair fall shampoo thoroughly.
The shampoo is 100% alkali which helps reduce hair loss by activating the regular function of the scalp. It is a natural barrier for the skin’s acid mantle to stabilize the hair structure. Furthermore, the shampoo activates the scalp’s blood circulation, giving strong and healthy hair.
Frizzy hair is a common hair issue during summer. Excessive humidity disrupts the chemical bond in the hair, making it frizzy. Thus it may become too difficult to handle.
It is possible to manage frizzy hair using Eveline Argan + Keratin Shampoo. The 8 in 1 shampoo helps manage highlighted, coloured, and damaged hair. It comprises active ingredients combined with argan oil and liquid Keratin that brilliantly protects and regenerates the hair.
Spilt ends are the most common issue during summers when exposed to more sun, saltwater, chlorine, and other environmental factors. The solution lies with Nizoral Shampoo.
Its active ingredients help intensely moisturize the hair follicles, nourishing and regenerating new hair growth. In addition, its synergy of argan oil and liquid Keratin makes it a perfect combination to acquire shiny and soft hair, reducing split ends to a great extent.
Dry and Irritated Scalp
A dry and irritated scalp is a common hair issue during summer due to hot and humid weather. It can lead to the striping of natural oil in the scalp, leaving it dry and itchy.
Kaminomoto Mild Shampoo acts as a nourishing agent for the scalp. It protects the natural oil and restores moisture by preventing dryness. Additionally, it also protects against harmful external factors.
Summer elevates hair breakage issues because exposure to heat, humidity, and sunlight weakens hair. An ideal solution is washing your hair with a nourishing agent that protects the scalp against damage from the sun’s rays.
Revivogen Bio Cleansing Shampoo is a perfect solution against hair breakage. The presence of argan oil and liquid Keratin adds shine from the hair base to the tip and acts as a layer of protection against external damage. A perfect formula for shining and soft elastic hair; try out the solution to get enriching hair during summer.
Extreme heat is the cause of excessive sweating which turns the scalp greasy. However, washing it with a gentle cleanser can improve your scalp health. That is what Sebamed Everyday Shampoo aids in cleansing the hair and scalp and keeping it hydrated. In addition, the shampoo is best suited for treating dandruff and itchiness by adding a protective barrier between the hair and scalp.
Best Summer Hair Care Routine and Tips To Follow
During the summer, adjusting your hair care routine is critical to account for the effects of heat, sun exposure, and humidity. Here are a few suggestions and tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
- Use a wide-toothed comb for detangling your hair, starting from the very tip and working your way up.
- Wear a scarf or a hat to protect your hair from the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Avoid using products that do not contain SPF
- Do not use harsh shampoos that can strip your hair of its natural oils. It will leave it dry and brittle.
- Switch to a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo designed for your hair type.
- Recommended to carry out deep conditioning treatments that can help to repair and nourish your hair, significantly if it has been damaged by the sun, chlorine or salt water
- It is best suited to try air drying or to use heatless styling methods
- Make sure to wash your hair regularly to get rid of dirt and sweat from the scalp
- Use a hair serum or a spray to protect from UV rays
Summer can be challenging for hair care, but with the proper routine and products, you can keep your hair healthy and beautiful. Protecting your hair from the sun, humidity, chlorine, and salt water is vital as incorporating regular deep conditioning treatments, using gentle products, and following the best tips.
Care n Cure is one of the leading online sites that offer a wide range of hair care products, from shampoos, conditioners, hair serums and much more. Following the simple summer hair care routine and using the right products will ensure all your hair care needs are met to enjoy healthy, shiny, and beautiful hair all season.
1. Can chlorine damage hair?
Chlorine can strip your hair of natural oils, leaving it dry and brittle. To protect your hair from chlorine, wet your hair before swimming and use a clarifying shampoo and conditioner after swimming.
2. What is the best way of preventing hair breakage in the summer?
To prevent hair breakage in the summer, protect your hair from the sun, avoid tight hairstyles, use a wide-toothed comb, deep condition regularly, and trim your hair regularly.
3. What causes the scalp to feel itchy in the summer?
Hot and humid weather can cause your scalp to sweat, leading to itching and irritation. To soothe your scalp, use a gentle shampoo and avoid using hot styling tools.
4. Can humidity lead to hair fall?
Humidity can weaken the hair turning it more prone to breakage. To prevent hair loss, protect your hair from the sun, and regularly avoid tight hairstyles and serious conditions.
5. How can I keep my hair smelling fresh in the summer?
To keep your hair smelling fresh in the summer, use a dry shampoo or perfume, and avoid using heavy styling products that can weigh down your hair and make it smell musty.
6. What is the cause of greasy hair in summer?
Greasy hair is caused due to excess summer heat and humidity that produces more oil. Try washing your hair less often and using dry shampoo in between washes to combat greasiness.
Leave a comment