Neo Hair Lotion Hair Treatment
- Stimulates blood circulation in the scalp (which helps transporting nutrients faster)
- Activates and nourishes the hair roots for optimal growth.
- Reduces the effects of DHT,(enabling more nutrients to be transported quicker)
- Is Anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamins and nutrients, with a deeply nurturing moisture that is also sealed in the hair
- Can be used in all hair types for growth - even beards and eyebrows!
- No chemicals - no side effects.
White ginseng (Ginseng radix alba), Cantaloupe (Cucumis melo), Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens), Field horsetail (Equisetum arvense), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera), Honey, False Daisy (Eclipta Prostrata).
Directions to Use:
- Before applying Neo Hair Lotion, gently comb your hair a few times, to activate the hair roots and stimulate blood circulation.
- Apply Neo Hair Lotion to the area of thin hair and gently massage for better absorption.
- Now you can leave the lotion there and make any hair style you wish, it will be absorbed by the scalp.
- For the best result, use twice a day, in the morning and evening, preferably after washing and drying you hair.
One bottle keeps for one month, and most people will see a result in 2-3 months!
Neo Hair Lotion works for both men and women, and for all hair types including eyebrows, sideburns and beards.
The Derma Roller is a Micro Needling toll consists of a heavy-duty roller head covered with high-quality titanium grade acupuncture needles. It is a Revolutionary beauty toll proven safe and effective for the skin. It is the newest trend worldwide in fighting signs of skin ageing and restoring skin deformities like acne scars, old scars and stretch marks and so much more. It is now widely used by top A-list Hollywood Celebrities, Local Celebrities, Vloggers and Influencers as well as renowned Skin Clinics worldwide and in the Philippines!
How does it Work:
The Derma Roller causes multiple tiny needle wounds to the dermis –outer skin layer– with precision, which in turn tells the skin to make new collagen and elastin to repair itself. Over a period of time, there will be a significant improvement on the appearance and texture of the skin as the process continues. The needles are designed to penetrate the hard outer surface of the epidermal layer of the skin and hundreds of tiny channels are created on the stratum corneum– outermost layer of the epidermis mainly consists of dead cells- which facilitate the passage and absorption of the product to maximize its effects. It will definitely improves the appearance of acne scars, old scars, enlarged pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, and cellulite over time. It also vitalizes blood flow, cleans out pores and stimulates collagen regrowth which is essential in fighting skin aging.
Is It Painful?:
The common misconception of Micro Needling is that it’s painful, this is not always the case. We only sell fine and sharp needles, therefore, pain is always tolerable to none while rolling! The needles on our Derma Roller are long enough to assist only in the penetration of your skin care product and stimulation of collagen for skin repair but will not damage the skin in any way. Most of our previous clients say they only “felt little tingly at first but eventually will get used to it.
Is it Safe?:
Our Derma Roller is proven safe and effective by dermatologists and tested by thousands of clients worldwide. It’s recommended to seek advice from your dermatologist before starting any skin procedure.