Aspirin Protect 100Mg Tab 90S
Aspirin Protect 100mg Strip of 10 Tablets is an antiplatelet medicine containing acetylsalicylic acid (also called aspirin). It is used to prevent blood clot formation within the body. It is also used to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and chest pains associated with the heart. This medicine should not be used by individuals with bleeding disorders. Take this tablet as prescribed and for the prescribed duration.
Product Specifications and Features:
- This medication contains aspirin, which has, among other properties, that of fluidifying the blood
- The coating of the tablet makes it possible to release the active substance in the intestine rather than in the stomach and thus prevent the irritating effect of aspirin on the mucosa of the stomach
- It is used to prevent the recurrence of cardiovascular diseases caused by a blood clot in an artery ( myocardial infarction, stroke ...)
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Read instructions before use.
Q: Can I take Aspirin Protect 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
MEDICINE FOR BP, ASPIRIN, BLOOD THINNING