Betadine Gargle Mouth Wash 125ml
Betadine Gargle and Mouthwash are used for the treatment of acute infections of the lining of the mouth and throat, for example, inflammation of the gums (gingivitis) and mouth ulcers. For cleansing the mouth (oral hygiene) before, during, and after dental and mouth surgery.
Betadine Gargle & Mouthwash is rapidly virucidal, fungicidal, and is effective against all streptococcal organisms and may be used in the treatment of streptococcal tonsillitis and sore throat.
Most sore throats are caused by viruses, Betadine kills most viruses responsible for sore throat. Betadine may be used in the treatment of oral thrush. Recommended in case of infected inflammatory conditions of the mouth and pharynx, including stomatitis, gingivitis, aphthous ulcers, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, monilial infections, common cold, and influenza.
- Pour BETADINE Gargle & Mouthwash into the cup. Dilute with an equal amount of warm water if taste is an issue.
- Swish part of the solution briefly in the mouth and spit it out.
- Tilt your head backwards and gargle for a total of 30 seconds via swirling the liquid at the throat.
- Spit out the solution.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Pleasantly flavored taste.
- Non-staining to teeth, skin, and natural fabrics.
- Can be used also as a prophylactic during and after surgery (after tonsillectomy and dental procedures).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not to be used in children under 6 years of age.