Betadine Skin Cleanser 125ml
Apply directly or with a moistened sponge to the affected areas and work up a rich lather. Allow to remain on the skin for three to five minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water and dry with a clean or sterile towel or gauze. Repeat twice daily until improvement is noted. (Afterwards, use twice weekly).
Betadine Skin Cleanser contains an active ingredient, povidone-iodine 4% w/v for treatment and prevention of infections in wounds. It is used for acne vulgaris of the face and neck.
It is used for disinfection of the skin and as an adjuvant to systemic antibiotic therapy in treating septic lesions. It is a bactericidal and antiseptic used to prevent or treat the infection. Has a broad microbicidal spectrum and kills most organisms within 15-30 seconds.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Kills corynebacterium acnes, staphylococcus epidermis, and pityrosporon, three.
- organisms often associated with acne vulgaris.
- Helps prevent the spread of infection from acne lesions.
- Cleanses face, hands, back, and shoulders thoroughly and gently with a rich golden lather
- Stable thermophile pH.
- Nonstaining to the skin and natural fabrics.
- Restrict use in infants to 2-3 days.
- For external use only. In instances of local irritation or sensitivity, discontinue use. Do not heat prior to application.
- Keep out of the reach of children