Betadine Vaginal Douche Kit 250ml
Out Of Stock
BETADINE Vaginal Douche can be used as a vaginal cleanser for the treatment of vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina) due to candidal, trichomonal, non-specific, or mixed infections and for pre-operative disinfection of the vagina.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Shake well before using BETADINE Dry Powder Spray.
- Add two measuring capfuls of the concentrate to the squeeze bottle.
- Fill the squeeze bottle with lukewarm water.
- Screw the applicator to the squeeze bottle and shake gently.
- Carefully insert the applicator high into the vagina without causing discomfort. Expel as much cleansing liquid as possible by gentle pressure on the sides of the squeeze bottle, allowing the solution to run freely from the vagina.
- Remove the applicator from the vagina allowing air to enter the squeeze bottle, so that it regains its original shape.
- Re-insert the applicator into the vagina squeezing once again to cleanse the vagina thoroughly.
- Repeat until all the BETADINE Vaginal Douche has been used.
- Finally, rinse away the excess solution from around the vagina with a clean sponge or a flannel. Dry the vaginal area with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Rinse clean the empty bottle and applicator in warm water and store for future use.
- If you forget to use your medication, use it as soon as you remember unless it's time for the next application. Then follow the original instructions for use.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For vaginal use only.
- Avoid solutions containing a vaginal detergent if treating vaginal areas with povidone-iodine.