Beurer BY 84 Analogue Baby Monitor
This analogue baby monitor enables you to be in contact with your baby at all times while you carry out activities in other rooms or in the garden. Two different channels and 16 pilot tones minimize interference and guarantee high transmission quality. The device is suitable for any household with an extremely high range of up to 800 m.
In order to distinguish more easily between the baby unit and parent unit, the baby unit has a yellow antenna and the parent unit has a white antenna.
Parent unit- Antenna (white), Display, Speaker, Volume control, On/off channel changer.
Baby unit- Antenna (yellow), Display, Microphone, Sensitivity regulator, On/off channel changer, Power supply socket.
- Shows baby emotions on your display-indicator for sleeping, waking or crying babies
- 1-way communication
- Automatic dimming of LCD when the room is quiet (energy-saving mode)
- 16 pilot tones
- 2 channels for a virtually interference-free transmission
- Analogue transmission
- Blue illuminated display to visually monitor the noise level.
- Extra-long range of up to 800 m
- Range control with acoustic + optical signal
- Continuously adjustable sensitivity setting
- Continuously adjustable volume setting
- Handy belt clip and wall-mounting fixture
- Displays the selected channel
- Battery status indicator
Directions To Use:
- Position the transmitter so that it is in a raised position at a distance of 2 m from your baby.
- Switch the transmitter on using the on/off channel changer and select one of the two channels.
- The display will begin to light up and the selected channel is displayed.
- Switch the receiver on by selecting the same channel as that set on the transmitter. The display will begin to light up and the selected channel is displayed. Check the connection between the two devices – the devices should not be more than a metre away from each other, or this may create feedback.
- If the transmitter is not transmitting any sound, the symbol ’baby is asleep’ appears and the backlighting automatically switches to energy saving mode.
- If the transmitter is transmitting sounds, the symbols for ’baby is awake’ appear and the backlighting automatically switches on.
- If the connection between the two devices is cut off, an acoustic signal sounds on the receiver and the symbol for range control appears.