Cataflam 50mg Tablets 20's
Cataflam (diclofenac potassium) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Diclofenac works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation. Cataflam is used to treat mild to moderate pain or signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
Take this drug by mouth with a full glass of water (8 ounces/240 milliliters) except if your PCP guides you in any case. Try not to rests for in any event 10 minutes after taking this medication. To forestall stomach upset, take this medicine with food, milk, or an acid neutralizer.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Relieve pain and swelling (inflammation) from various mild to moderate painful conditions.
- It is used to treat muscle aches.
- It also helps with reducing backaches.
- It relieves dental pain.
- It relieves menstrual cramps.
- and also uses for sports injuries.
- It also reduces pain, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Not recommended if you are breastfeeding.
- Don't take with alcohol as alcohol increases the risk of stomach bleeding.
- Patients with high blood pressure or severe gastric ulcers.
- TELL YOUR DOCTOR: If you had an allergic reaction to diclofenac or any other NSAIDs or have blood pressure or severe liver or kidney diseases.
- MISSED DOSE: Take your forgotten dose as soon as you remember, unless it's time for your next dose.in this case, skip the missed dose and take your normal dose as usual.
- OVERDOSE: If taken an overdose, seek medical attention right away.
- STORAGE: Store in a closed container at room temperature.