Cefovex 500 mg 10S (Original Prescription Is Mandatory Upon Delivery)
( ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION IS MANDATORY UPON DELIVERY )
Cefovex Tablet is used to treat various types of infections. These include bacterial infections of the skin, urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted infections (uncomplicated), and middle ear infections. Cefovex is also used to treat inflammation of the pharynx or tonsils, maxillary sinuses, and bronchial tubes inside the lungs.
Cefovex is also used to treat skin rash caused by a bacterial infection (early Lyme disease, erythema migrans). It is a prescription medicine. This medicine works by weakening the outermost layer of bacteria which leads to the breakdown of the bacterial cells. This medicine helps by preventing the growth of bacteria and removing bacterial infections from the body.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It can be used to treat various types of infections.
- It is also used to treat skin rash caused by a bacterial infection.
- It helps by preventing the growth of bacteria and removing an infection from the body.
- This will minimize sexually transmitted infections (uncomplicated)
- It cannot be used to treat viral infections such as common colds.
- Don't use without a prescription.