Concor 2.5mg 30S Tablet
Concor Tablet is an antihypertensive that is used alone or in combination with other agents to lower elevated blood pressure. It is administered with caution in patients with lung diseases.
Concor 2.5 Mg Tablet 10 contains Bisoprolol as its active ingredient and is used in treating high blood pressure (hypertension) and angina (chest pain caused due to reduced blood flow to the heart). Take this medicine. It can be taken with or without food. Do not miss any dose or take it more than that recommended by the doctor.
Before taking it, let your doctor know if you have any liver problems.
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Treatment of Angina (heart-related chest pain)
- Treatment of Arrhythmia
- Prevention of Heart attack
- Prevention of Migraine
Product Specifications and Features:
- It helps to control high blood pressure .
- It also helps to prevent future heart attacks.
- It is also used to relieves the overactive thyroid gland.
- It may be taken empty stomach or with a meal.
- Take it regularly at the same time each day to get the most benefit.
- Information regarding the use of Concor COR 2.5 Tablet during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- It may cause excessive drowsiness with alcohol.
- It is unsafe to use during breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.