Diclogesic 50mg Tablet
Diclogesic Tablet contains Diclofenac and Paracetamol. Diclogesic Tablet is pain-relieving medicine used for relieving headache, body ache, backache, joint pain, and toothache. It also helps in reducing swelling, pain, and stiffness in the case of arthritis and spondylitis. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling, and inflammation.
Please discuss with your doctor before taking this medicine, especially if you have liver or kidney problems, blood clotting issues, asthma, any autoimmune disorders or ulcers.
Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine, also inform your doctor about all other medicines, over-the-counter products and herbal preparations you are taking before starting with this medicine.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It reduces headaches, backache, joint pains.
- It helps to relieve body pain.
- It reduces the formation of certain chemicals responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- It also helps to reduce swelling, pain, and stiffness in the case of arthritis and spondylitis
- It also uses for teethache.
- Also helps to resolve the pain and cramps associated with menstruation.
Don’t use :
- If you are allergic to Paracetamol, Diclofenac, or other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have severe heart problems such as heart failure, high blood pressure, or brain diseases.
- If you have liver and kidney disorder or dysfunction.
- If you experience asthma, skin rashes, swelling & allergies after taking aspirin or any other painkillers.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers and bleeding or have an active ulcer.
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- It is unsafe during pregnancy.
- It is advisable not to consume if you are breastfeeding.
- It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol