Elidel 1% Cream 15gm. (Original Prescription Is Mandatory Upon Delivery)
Out Of Stock
ELIDEL Cream, 1% is a prescription medicine used on the skin (topical) to treat mild to moderate eczema (atopic dermatitis). ELIDEL Cream, 1% is for adults and children age 2 years and older who do not have a weakened immune system.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It is used for external use.
- It should be used 2-4 times a day on the affected area or use it as suggested by the doctor.
- Which relieves itching and improves rashes in atopic dermatitis.
- It should be applied slowly and evenly to the skin until it is rubbed in.
- It is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- It is safe to use during breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children.