Health Aid Coliprobio 30 Billion (Veg) 30 Capsules
For Severe Intestinal Discomfort & Bloating
The ratio of good to bad bacteria is a critical measure in determining your overall health. There is evidence that many of gastrointestinal ailments are caused by a poor balance of the intestinal microbiota. Microbiota can be disturbed with administration of antibiotics, or because of a poor diet, or other causes. Once disturbed, pathogens and opportunistic microorganisms take control, and the normal microflora changes. Pathogen microorganisms produce abnormal changes in our bodies that help them multiply and thrive.
Several studies* indicate that taking probiotics, or "good" bacteria, especially a high-concentration probiotic preparation of specific live freeze-dried bacterial species that are normal components of the human gastrointestinal microflora may help with severe abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea.
These strains include four strains of lactobacilli (Lactobacillus casei, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus and L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus), three strains of bifidobacteria (Bifidobacterium longum, B. breve and B. infantis) and Streptococcus salivarius subsp Thermophiles. Some probiotics strains may help reduce the pathogen bacteria and yeasts in your gut, some balance your intestinal PH.
What are HealthAid ColiProbio capsules?
What are HealthAid ColiProbio capsules for?
- May help improve the overall health of the intestine.
- May help normalize and maintain healthy bowel functions
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- May help increase immunity
Who are HealthAid ColiProbio capsules for?
HealthAid ColiProbio capsules may be of benefit to:
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle leading to digestive discomfort
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid ColiProbio :
Adults one capsule daily, preferably before breakfast. Can be increased up to 3 capsules. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Each Capsule Contains (Average):|
|Bifidobacterium breve||8,6 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||3,4 billion *|
|Bifidobacterium longum||3,4 billion*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||2,2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||4,3 billion*|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||7,7 billion*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||2,2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||2,2 billion*|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||4,3 billion *|
|Total cultures||30 billion*|
* The stated bacterial count combination was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
|NRV not yet established.|