HealthAid Vitamin B Complex Supreme Capsules 30'S
Vitamin B Complex, together with associated nutrients, plays a key role in the body’s vital metabolism. It contributes to the maintenance of healthy nervous, digestive system and skin.
What Are Vitamin B Complex Capsules For?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal eenrgy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous sytem and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintanance of normal immunefunction
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to the maintannance of normal skin and hair
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B Complex Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.