Insulin Lantus 100 Iu/ml Solostar 5 Pens
Lantus Solostar 100IU/ml Solution for Injection is a long-acting type of insulin used to treat types 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus in both adults and children. It provides a steady level of insulin in the body for an entire day and helps control blood sugar levels. This helps to prevent complications of diabetes.
The most common side effect of this medicine is low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia). To prevent this, it is important to inject only the correct dose of medicine, have regular meals, and monitor your blood sugar levels regularly. Drinking excessive alcohol can also lead to a fall in your blood sugar levels. Other side effects include allergy at the injection site like redness, swelling, or hard lumps (lipohypertrophy). Some people gain weight while taking insulin.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It helps to control high blood glucose (sugar) levels.
- It replaces the insulin that is normally produced in the body.
- It helps the glucose get into cells to body can use it for energy.
- Its usually makes you feel better quite quickly.
- It Takes this medicine regularly along with a proper program of diet and exercise.
- Do not use this medicine when you have low blood sugar levels.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Inform your doctor before starting the treatment.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before using it.