Manuka Honey Mg0400+
MANUKA, HONEY MGO, HONEY
- Supports immunity and general well-being
- With Manuka Honey blend
- Antioxidant & antibacterial action
MGO 400+ Manuka Honey is certified to contain at least 400 mg/kg of methylglyoxal.Scientific evidence has confirmed methylglyoxal as one of the key compounds naturally occurring in New Zealand manuka honey. Every batch of MGO Manuka Honey is tested and certified for guaranteed quality and methylglyoxal content as indicated on the label. MGO Manuka Honey is sustainably sourced from beehives in remote and pristine areas of New Zealand, with full traceability from beekeeper to shelf.
- Support Overall Well-Being - Honey provides support to the immune system, aids stomach and digestive issues, and helps soothe coughing and throat irritation
- Naturally Soothe: Honey can help ease a sore throat, help reduce a cough, and help prevent tonsillitis
- Give Your Skin A Honey-Glow: Help to improve the health of skin and used as a topical treatment for acne, eczema, psoriasis, or dry skin
- From Hive To Shelf: Providing high quality trusted natural health products that harness the benefits of unique bioactive compounds from New Zealand's native flora and fauna
How to use:
- Take up to 3-4 teaspoons a day.