Marnys Carnitine 2000 mg 11 ml Vial 20S
MARNYS L-Carnitine 2000 contains 2000mg of L-Carnitine, a natural compound that can be synthesized in the body from the essential amino acids lysine and methionine, or ingested through the diet. It is mainly stored in skeletal muscle, but also found in plasma (although in much lower concentrations).
L-Carnitine in MARNYS L-Carnitine 2000 is one of the most used nutritional ingredients for athletes and for individuals who pay close attention to their energy-yielding metabolism.
L-Carnitine plays an essential role in energy-yielding metabolism, especially in transferring fatty acids within cells for subsequent ?-oxidation. L-Carnitine is a molecule naturally found and highly concentrated in muscles (greater than 95% of total carnitine).
Presented in liquid form in single-dose vials. Suitable for vegans.
1 vial a day, preferably before breakfast. Shake well before use.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for balanced nutrition.
- It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Shake well before use.
- Take before breakfast
- Take With orange juice and sweetener
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store at a temperature above 30ºC.