Mydocalm 150mg Tablets 30S
Tolperisone (trade name Mydocalm among others) is a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant used for the treatment of increased muscle tone associated with neurological diseases.
Mydocalm tablet, known as striated muscle relaxant and peripheral vasodilator, has been used in climacteric women. The women suffered from muscular and vascular complaints besides the common symptoms of decreased or lacking ovarian function which could not be controlled with oestrogen substitution therapy. (Please consult your physician before taking any medication).
Product Specifications and Features:
- Has been used in climacteric women.
- It is known as striated muscle relaxant.
- It is used to relieve symptoms of high muscle tone.
- It should be used only in response to clear indication.
- It could not be controlled with oestrogen substitution therapy.
- Prescribed and considered safe but is not suitable for everybody.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool or dry place.