Newmom Disposable Maternity Pad 5S
New Mom Maternity Pads are Longer, Wider, and much more absorbent than ordinary sanitary pads.
A new mother typically experiences profuse bleeding starting immediately after childbirth and lasting for around 10 days.
The pad will be required to change every one-two hours immediately after giving birth.
This frequency will reduce to every three-four hours over the next three days. Ordinary pads will not suit the purpose as the bleeding will be extensive and there is a chance of infection. Hence it's important to buy maternity pads, rather than ordinary sanitary pads.
With the added discomfort of episiotomy or C-section stitches, any inferior quality pads will make a woman's mind preoccupied with tension and discomfort when her mind and energy have to be given for her baby.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Super Absorbent Polymer quickly absorbs a large amount of fluid, convert it into a gel-like substance, ensuring maximum absorbency during days of profuse blood loss
- The high SAP content, when compared to ordinary pads, is especially given to prevent rewetting and leakage thereby offering a dry perineal area
- Extra length and width compared to normal pads prevent back and side flow.
- Elastic side gathering prevents leakage.
- Material is soft and non-irritating providing complete comfort.
- More absorption capacity reduces the task of changing the pads frequently.
- A wide adhesive strip ensures a secure fit
- Last for long hours without developing an unpleasant smell.