Nizoral Cream 30gm
Nizoral Cream belongs to a group of medicines called antifungals. It is used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It works by killing the fungus that causes infections such as athlete’s foot, thrush, and ringworm.
Do not use more than you need, it will not clear your condition faster and may only increase the side effects. Do not use the medicine for longer than your doctor has told you to and let him or her know if your condition does not improve after 2 to 4 weeks of treatment. If you have Athlete’s foot, wash your socks or tights thoroughly and change your shoes daily if possible.
It is not likely that other medicines you take by mouth or injection will affect the way this medicine works, but talk to your doctor before using it if you have recently used another medicine that contains a steroid or had an allergic reaction to another antifungal medicine.
How to Use: This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It should be used in the dose and duration as prescribed by doctor.
- This medicine should be used regularly to get the maximum benefit.
- Skin infections will usually get better after 2 to 4 weeks
- Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream.
- Use more than you need.
- Use the medicine for longer than your doctor has told.
- After 2 to 4 weeks (if there is no improvement).
- Pregnant or thinking for pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool or dry place.
- Unsafe to pregnant women.
- Safe to use during breastfeeding.