Omacor 1000mg Soft Capsule 28S
Omacor contains highly purified omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. It belongs to a group of so-called reducers of cholesterol and triglycerides.
Omacor is used to treat certain forms of increased triglycerides (fats) in the blood after changes to the diet have not worked. It is used together with diet and exercise to help lower triglyceride levels in the blood.
Omacor may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase triglycerides and may make your condition worse.
- Avoid eating foods that are high in fat or cholesterol
- Diet plan recommended by your doctor.