Panadol Migraine 24's
Panadol Migraine is an effective (over-the-counter) OTC migraine treatment. In clinical studies, patients with moderate to severe migraines experienced effective relief with just one dose. Migraine symptoms may vary but often start on one side of the head, along with pulsating or throbbing pain. This can be combined with nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sound.
Panadol Migraine tablets are effective in the treatment of migraines. Panadol migraine is used for providing relief from mild to severe migraine and other bodily aches. Panadol Migraine is recommended for treatment of tough pain such as: Migraine, Headache, cold, Arthritis, Muscular aches, Sinusitis, Toothache.
Some other uses of Panadol migraine include:
- Relief from tough pain
- Treats arthritis
- Treats cold
The Benefits of Panadol migraine are:
- Treats mild to moderate migraine
- Provides relief from headaches and toothaches
- Effective in treating sinusitis
Panadol migraine doesn’t have any severe side effects. Some side effects of Panadol migraine can be observed such as stomach ache or swelling. In any case, consult your doctor.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It helps relieve headache, light sensitivity, sound sensitivity and nausea
- It also helps to relieve minor aches and pains due to headache, cold, arthritis, muscular aches, sinusitis, toothache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist or get worsen or new symptoms occur consult a doctor because these could be signs of a serious condition.
- If you have glutathione depleted states such as sepsis, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- Avoid drinking too many caffeine-containing drinks, such as coffee or tea, when taking this medication.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Should not be used with other paracetamol-containing products.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol, caffeine or any other excipients (ingredient in the product).