Pantor 40mg Tablets 30s
Pantor 40 Tablet is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid produced in your stomach. It is used for treating acid-related diseases of the stomach and intestine such as heartburn, acid reflux, peptic ulcer disease, and some other stomach conditions associated with excessive acid production.
Tablet Pantor 40 belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. It reduces the amount of acid your stomach makes and relieves the pain associated with heartburn and acid reflux.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It reduces the amount of acid.
- Increase the efficiency of the medicine by making certain lifestyle changes.
- Losing weight if you are overweight.
- Alcohol: Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Pantor 40 Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy: Consult Your Doctor Pantor 40 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding: Pantor 40 Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding.
Pantor 40 Uses
Pantor 40 is a tablet best used for treating acid related stomach and intestine issues. Pantor 40 will reduce the excess acid produced in your stomach and will help in relieving the pain associated with it. It is also useful in treating peptic ulcer disease and other health issues related to mass acid production. There are other Pantor 40 uses such as if you are having heartburn and acid reflux then this tablet will be helpful and make your stomach feel better.
Consult your doctor regarding pantor 40 dosage.
Benefits of Pantor 40
Pantor 40 benefits are observed when the person is suffering from acid issues. It is known to cure diseases like peptic ulcer and is very beneficial in providing relief.
Some common benefits of Pantor 40 are:
- Reduces excess of acid
- Helps in losing weight
- Helps with heartburn and acid reflux
- Relieves pain
Side effects of Pantor 40
Although there are no particular Pantor 40 side effects known, however, you have to be cautious with the dosage and your medical condition.
- When taken with alcohol, please consult your doctor
- Not to be taken during pregnancy