Primolut N Tablets 30S
Primolut-N Tablet is used to treat various menstrual problems including painful, heavy, or irregular periods, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and a condition called endometriosis. It is a man-made version of the natural female sex hormone progesterone.
The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. Your doctor will decide how much you need so as to improve your symptoms. Swallow the tablets whole with a drink of water. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed to you.
Primolut-N Tablet is a synthetic hormone that replicates the effect of a natural female hormone called progesterone. Progesterone slows the growth of the lining of the womb before menstruation. If heavy periods become such a problem that they interfere with your everyday life, then try taking things a little easier on those days. Some women find that relaxation techniques or yoga help them feel more relaxed and reduce stress. Getting a lot of exercises can also help.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Reduces the bleeding during menstruation.
- It helps to reduce periods of pain.
- Which helps for irregular periods
- Tablet can be taken with or without food
- Better to take it at the same time each day.
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Primolut-N Tablet
- It is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy
- It is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store at a temperature above 30ºC.