Protopic 0.1 Ointment 30gm (Original Prescription Is Mandatory Upon Delivery)
ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION IS MANDATORY UPON DELIVERY
Protopic Ointment is used to treat moderate to severe atopic dermatitis, a form of eczema. It should be used only for a short time. It is not for continuous long-term use.
Protopic Ointment is approved for adults and children 2 years and older with normal immune systems.
- Your child with atopic dermatitis is younger than 2 years.
- You have been told you have an immune system problem.
- You have an infection on your skin including chickenpox or herpes.
- You have Netherton's Syndrome. This is a rare inherited condition where the skin is red, itchy, and covered with large coarse scales.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by your doctor.
- You are allergic to Protopic Ointment or any of its ingredients.