Rossmax Mini Piston Nebulizer NI60 Qutie
Particle size created by our VAT bottle is around 2.339 μm (MMAD) tested by Cascade Impactor. Compared to most bottles in the market, our proprietary bottle ensures more efficient and effective performance.
The proprietary adjustable valve is able to deliver medications of different viscosity level according to every user’s conditions and needs at ease. Our VAT technology allows users to adjust different levels of nebulization rate ranging from 0.08 – 0.20 ml/min at consistent particle size. The nebulization rates can be adjusted by the user in a very easy way without exchanging parts. High nebulization rate/full open is for high viscosity medications and high breathing capacity user while low flow rate with close valve will be more appropriate for kids / infants with lower breathing capacity. Thanks to the reduction of wasted medication, VAT is also recommended for respiratory disorders such as COPD and Asthma as well as intensive use in general. The following Nebulizers are equipped with our VA Technology.
- MMAD ≤2.6 μm; Fine Particle Dose (FPD): 75-80%
- Consistent fine particle size for efficient respiratory treatment
- Patented Valve Adjustable nebulizer bottle (VAT)
- Mini Pump Technology : Tailor-made for mini nebulizer - The mini pump is a brand new design for small portable nebulizer. The components of the pump are of the highest quality and manufactured by Rossmax Japan. Moreover, the pump is tailor-made which means that the pump’s characteristics and functionality can be set and adjusted to meet nebulizer specifications.
- Low noise and quiet
- Very compact (13.5 x 8.8 x 5.4 cm)
- Light weight (302 g)
- Mouthpiece and masks for adult and child included
- Built-in nebulizer kit holder
- 12V Adaptor included
- Air tube
- Air filters
- Instruction Manual
- Masks for adult and child
- Nebulizer kit, mouthpiece