Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar 150g
Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar has pH of 5.5 and sugar based mild cleanser. Other baby soaps have pH>7 which leads to barrier damage. When the baby is born, the skin pH is 7. The acid mantle which protects the baby's delicate skin takes a few weeks to 3 months to develop, the pH of skin then becomes 5.5. At pH 5.5 alone the skin's protective barrier remains intact. It has been clinically proven that only at pH 5.5, the lipid and moisture loss is minimum and the growth of pathogenic bacteria is restricted. Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar is free from irritants and hence has 0% incidences of irritant reactions. Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar contains botanical ingredient, hence the reported incidence of allergic reaction is 0.000003%. Only at pH5.5 the baby's delicate eyes are not irritated and the tear free formula is free from formaldehyde.
- 100% soap and alkali free
- Moisturizing complex, vitamins and amino acids nourishes and hydrates the baby's skin, reducing water loss through the skin
- Supports the natural lipid balance
- Panthenol stimulates the regeneration of the skin
- Chamomile soothes the skin
- Pleasant botanical fragrance
- Ideal from one month onwards
- Clinically proven
- 0% irritant reactions & almost 0% allergic reactions.
Directions to Use:
- Please wet the body of your baby with water and rub a little bit of Sebamed baby bar on your palms with water and form a bit of lather and gently apply on your baby's body and face and thoroughly rinse your baby's body with water.
- Avoid vigorous scrubbing of any area of the skin with Sebamed baby cleansing bar.
- You can gently cleanse the exposed areas more prone to germs (face, hands and legs) several times a day.
- Please note that Sebamed Baby bar does not lather as much as other baby soaps as it does not contain irritants which create lather and cause skin dryness and irritation.