Sebamed Childrens Shampoo 250ml
Sebamed Children's Shampoo has pH of 5.5 and has sugar based mild cleanser. Other children shampoos have pH>7 and chemicals like formaldehyde, phthalates, SLS which leads to allergic reactions. At pH 5.5 alone the scalp barrier remains intact. It has been clinically proven that only at pH 5.5, scalp is hydrated and strengthens scalp for optimal hair growth. Lipid and moisture loss is minimum and the growth of Malassezia which leads to dandruff is restricted. Sebamed Children's Shampoo is free from irritants and hence has 0% incidences of irritant reactions. Sebamed Children's Shampoo contains botanical ingredient, hence the reported incidence of allergic reaction is 0.000003%. Only at pH 5.5 the baby's delicate eyes are not irritated and the tear free formula is free from formaldehyde. Sebamed Children's Shampoo is ideal for cradle cap, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
- 100% soap and alkali-free
- Especially mild cleansers for gentle cleansing without irritating the scalp or hair .
- Herbal extract of chamomile alleviates irritation and soothes the skin
- Special “no tears” formula does not sting in the eyes
- Leaves hair fragrant and silky.
- Pleasant botanical fragrance
- Ideal from six month onwards
- Clinically proven – Suitability for cleansing of hair and scalp in babies and infants with sensitive scalp was proven in the dermatological study.
- 0% irritant reactions & almost 0% allergic reactions.
Directions to Use:
Wet baby's hair and take 1 - 2 ml of Sebamed Children's shampoo,dilute it with equal quantity of water and gently massage on scalp. Do not leave shampoo for too long before rinsing your child's hair thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes.