Zyloric 100mg Tablets 100S
Out Of Stock
Zyloric Tablet is a medicine used to treat and prevent gout. Gout happens when there is too much uric acid in your body and it forms into crystals that can appear around your joints and kidneys and cause pain. This medicine helps to keep uric acid levels low.
Zyloric Tablet should be taken after food. You should keep taking it as recommended by your doctor even when you are not having a gout attack. If you stop, your symptoms may get worse because more crystals form in your joints and kidneys. You can help yourself by making some changes to your diet and drinking plenty of fluids.
When the uric acid level becomes too high, crystals may form in and around certain joints and your kidneys.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It helps in reducing the level of uric acid in the body
- Also reduces or prevent the formation of uric acid
- Some types of kidney stones or kidney problems or during treatment of cancer
- It is usually for long-term treatment
- Should be taken regularly until the dose is completed.
- It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Zyloric.
- It should not be used in pregnant women.
- Tablets should not be used by lactating (breastfeeding) women.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Should be stored at room temperature away from heat and moisture.