Daflon 500mg Tablets 30S
Daflon 500mg Tablet is used in the treatment of acute or chronic hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and lymphedema. It improves blood flow in the veins and restores its function.
Used for treating various disorders of blood vessels including hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and poor circulation in the legs (venous stasis).
Treatment of symptoms related to venolymphatic insufficiency (heavy legs, pain, early morning restless legs). Treatment of functional symptoms related to the acute hemorrhoidal attack.
Usual dosage: 2 tablets daily in two divided doses, midday and evening at meal times. • Acute hemorrhoidal attack: 6 tablets per day for the first 4 days, then 4 tablets per day for 3 days.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It is taken with or without food in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
- You should keep taking this medicine for as long as your doctor recommends.
- If you stop treatment too early your symptoms may come back and your condition may worsen.
- It improves blood flow in the veins and restores its function.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.