Duphalac Syrup 300 ml 
Duphalac Syrup contains a laxative called lactulose. It makes the stool softer and easier to pass, by drawing water into the bowel. It is not absorbed into the body. It is used to treat constipation (infrequent bowel movements, hard and dry stools.
- For the stool to pass softer and easier
- Lactulose oral solution
Product Specifications and Features:
- Helps to eliminate wastes from the colon
- Helps to make the bowel easier to pass
- Used for the treatment of bowel movement irregularities and other conditions
- Read the label carefully.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
How to use Duphalac Syrup :
- Always take Duphalac exactly as described in the leaflet or as the doctor or pharmacist have told
- Check with the doctor or pharmacist if not sure
- Take Duphalac from a spoon or measuring cup
- Can mix it with fruit juice or water. It is recommended to drink more plenty of fluids (approximately 6-8 glasses throughout the day).
- Swallow the dose immediately. Do not keep it in your mouth as the sugar content may lead to tooth decay, particularly if Duphalac is taken for long periods
- Duphalac takes 2 to 3 days to start working
- After this time, it may be able to reduce the dose that takes according to the needs
- Please refer to the package insert for more information