Pariet 20mg Tablets 28S
Pariet tablets contain the active ingredient rabeprazole sodium. This belongs to a group of medicines called Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs). They work by lowering the amount of acid that your stomach produces.
Pariet tablets are used to treat the following conditions:
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), which can include heartburn. GORD is caused when acid and food from your stomach escapes into your food pipe (esophagus).
- Ulcers in your stomach or the upper part of your gut (intestine). If these ulcers are infected with bacteria called Helicobacter pylori (H. Pylori), you will also be given antibiotics.
- Using Pariet tablets and antibiotics together gets rid of the infection and makes the ulcer heal. It also stops the infection and ulcer from coming back
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome where your stomach produces too much acid
Made in The United Kingdom
- Read the label carefully.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Pariet should not be used in children.
- Do not use Pariet if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- Do not use Pariet if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.