Rossmax Na100 Piston Nebulizer
- Controllable nebulization rate at consistent particle size
- Patented Valve Adjustable nebulizer bottle (VAT)
- Powerful Piston compressor
- Built-in Compartment for Accessories
The proprietary adjustable valve is able to deliver medications of different viscosity level according to every user€™s conditions without exchanging parts. The Valve Adjustable Technology (VAT) bottle allows users to adjust different levels of Nebulization rate 0.15 (closed) / 0.4 (fully opened) mL/min at consistent particle size. Higher nebulization rate (fully opened) is for higher viscosity medications and higher breathing capacity user while lower nebulization rate with closed valve will be more appropriate for kids/infants with lower breathing capacity. VAT is recommended for respiratory disorders such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and asthma as well as intensive use in general.
- Compared to most bottles in the market, our proprietary bottle ensures more efficient and effective performance.
- MMAD ? 2.2 ?m; Fine Particle Dose (FPD): 80-85%
- Consistent fine particle size for efficient respiratory treatment
- Mouthpiece and masks for adult and child included
How to use:
- Place the compressor on a flat, stable surface within reach.
- Gently twist and pull straight up on the lid of the nebulizer to separate into two parts (medication cup and cover).
- Make sure that the nozzle is properly installed on the upper cover.
- The stem inside the medication cup inserts into the tube of the nozzle.
- Add the prescribed amount of medication to the medication cup.
- Reassemble the nebulizer by carefully twisting the medication cup and cover together.
- Make sure that the two parts fit securely.
- Attach one end of the air tube connector to the air output.
- Carefully attach the opposite end of the air tubing connector to the stem at the base of the nebulizer kit.
- Attach the angled mouthpiece or mask to the top of the nebulizer.
- The capacity of the medication cup is 2~5 ml.
- Please refer to the instruction manual carefully before use.
Manufacturer: Rossmax, Switzerland
Pack Specifications: Box