Singulair 10mg Tablets 28S
Singulair 10mg Tablet is a prescription medicine used for asthma prevention and for the treatment of allergy symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose. It reduces inflammation in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Your doctor has prescribed Singulair to treat asthma, preventing your asthma symptoms during the day and night.
Singulair is indicated in the treatment of asthma as add-on therapy in those patients with mild to moderate persistent asthma who are inadequately controlled on inhaled corticosteroids and in whom “as-needed” short-acting ß-agonists provide inadequate clinical control of asthma. (Please consult your physician before taking any medication).
Product Specifications and Features:
- Reducing and preventing swelling and inflammation in lungs.
- It is used to prevent the symptoms of asthma such as tightness in your chest, wheezing, breathlessness and coughing.
- Carry out your daily activities more easily.
- Relief from symptoms such as blocked or runny nose.
- This medicine will not stop an asthma attack that has already started.
- Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Singulair 10mg Tablet.
- Tablet is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy.
- Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding.